Canon Business Process Services is hiring Warehouse Material Handler for NY, Refer below details to know job role and responsibility.
Job Type: Warehouse Material Handler
Work Location : US-NY-SCHENECTADY
Requisition ID: 2022-13290
No. of Openings : 1
Category (Portal Searching) : Warehouse/Shipping
Position Type (Portal Searching) Temporary Full-Time
Warehouse Material Handler is responsible for picking, packing, and all physical & system material movements which support the warehouse activities. These activities include, but are not limited to, FIFO inventory movements, processing shipments, locating inbound materials, cycle counting and all system corresponding transactions. All activities supports annual targets in line with business Order fill, Case fill, Inventory accuracy, Gross Sales Volume and Manufacturing production requirements. Material Handlers will also be accountable for the accuracy of material financial system integrity
- Maintains safe, clean and orderly work environment at all times
- Loads materials onto vehicles, installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent damage while in transit
- Safely moves, loads, and unloads product to and from pallet racks with MHE above or below ground
- Reads orders and/or follows oral instructions to meet scheduled activities as directed
- Receive materials and verify materials against packing lists to ensure the accuracy of the delivery
- Works effectively in a team environment and demonstrates flexibility in all assigned tasks
- Communicates effectively, reads and interprets documents such as safety rules, operating policies, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Wears personal protective Equipment as required for the job
- Operates and drives gasoline-, liquefied gas-, or electric-powered industrial trucks equipped with lifting devices, such as forklift, boom, scoop, lift beam and swivel-hook, fork-grapple, clamps, elevating platform, or trailer hitch, to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or locate, relocate, and stack products, equipment, or materials in warehouse or storage locations
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform routine functions of most of the various equipment & systems (fax, scanner, metering, stamping, tracking systems, photocopying, color copying, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of equipment
- Excellent customer service, professional attitude and appearance are a must
- Ability to work overtime & meet deadlines
- Must be capable of standing and/or walking for extended periods (at least 2 hours straight, 4 times per an 8-hour day). Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, crouch, squat and reach above shoulder level on a frequent basis
- May lift and/or move up to 50lbs
- Must be able to safely operate a forklift
What We Offer:
Competitive pay & benefits!
Comprehensive training and development programs that prepare employees to advance from within.
A company focused on creating a positive work and client environment.
Employee discounts on entertainment, products, and services nationwide!
Also Check other open jobs also.