Join Lowe’s as Part time Warehouse associates in NJ, US. Refer details to submit job application at Lowe’s store.
Position : Warehouse Associate
Job Type : Part time
Location : Paramus, NJ
Seniority level : Entry level
Employment type : Part-time
Job function : Management and Manufacturing
Industries : Construction Hardware Manufacturing
At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than a home improvement store. For thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re the beginning of all types of careers that help improve the lives of our customers and our associates themselves. From seasonal jobs to seasoned vets, we have roles that can support your needs and aspirations. Whether you want a part-time position or a place where you can plant yourself and build your career, we have a team of associates ready to work together. Our teams’ commitment to each other extends to the community as well. We believe in investing in projects, providing hands-on support, and giving millions of dollars annually to our local neighborhoods. We believe life and career are equally important at Lowe’s.
As a Warehouse Part-Time Days associate, instore, you’ll play a key part in connecting customers with the essential items they need to explore and embrace what’s possible for their home. As a Warehouse Part-Time Days associate, instore, you will also:
- Unload, organize, and stock Lowe’s merchandise for customers.
- Help keep the retail store running smoothly, receiving and logging Lowe’s products for inventory.
We are immediately hiring for Warehouse Part-Time Days associates, instore, and bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
What’s in It for You?
This Warehouse Part-Time Days associate instore role is the opposite of a desk job. You’ll be active, on your feet, and working in fast-paced environment. Warehouse Part-Time Days associates instore gain:
- A 10% discount on everything at Lowe’s.
- The chance to kickstart a new career, develop intimate knowledge of Lowe’s products, and master customer service skills.
- Eligibility for performance-based bonuses.
- A talented team who will treat you like family.
- Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits *.
Your Day at Lowe’s
- Unload trucks.
- Sort products in the backrooms.
- Safely stock products on shelves.
- Ensure aisles are clean, organized, and safe.
- Engage customers and vendors with a friendly smile and positive attitude.
Who We’re Looking for:
Minimum qualifications include:
- You can read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition and subtraction).
Preferred qualifications include:
- You’ve worked in restaurant, hospitality, or other warehouse jobs, and are looking for a new career in retail.
- You have 3 months of experience operating a forklift or similar equipment.
- You have 6 months experience working in a warehouse environment performing inventory handling and stocking.
If you join the Lowe’s team, we’ll teach you everything you need to be successful in your role. All you need to do is bring a winning attitude and show up ready to learn.
Submit job application : Visit Career page of Lowe’s
Other open jobs