Urgent Required Logistics Operations Manager for Roseland, New Jersey at DISH, refer below details to apply jobs at Dish.
Post : Logistics Operations Manager
Job Location : Roseland, New Jersey
Job Category: Wireless
Job ID: 62261
DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
This is an exciting opportunity to independently manage a complex business while building a career path to multi-site senior level leadership opportunities. As the senior site leader, the Logistics Operations Manager is responsible for the overall success of the facility by directing employee activity to achieve performance goals. If you are a strong leader with management experience, excellent interpersonal skills, and a customer service focus, then this management role is a great opportunity to advance your career!
As a Logistics Operations Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing facility operations while leading, mentoring, and directing managers and service technicians.
Specific management duties:
- Directing employee activity to achieve performance goals for the location;
- Building a high performance work team to deliver an advanced level of quality and service in all daily activities;
- Working in conjunction with senior leadership and utilizing financial data to drive performance improvements;
- Creating excitement and engaging all employees in new business opportunities and strategies;
- Generating programs and practices that deliver a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Creating, fostering and maintaining strategic business relationships within market, region and company.
- Up to 25% travel.
This Logistics Operations Management role is very hands-on. It requires a leader who leads by example, and is proactive as well as strategic. The success of the Operations Manager is based on the performance of their team so it essential that you have the confidence and ability to effectively coach, train, and develop team members. We are looking for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced changing environment and is eager to grow and develop with our company.
Additional management requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university strongly preferred and 2 years management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Flexibility, innovation and the ability to manage staff, responsibilities and priorities in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment;
- Ability to effectively respond to and interact with staff at all levels of the organization;
- Excellent presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills;
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings;
- Bi-lingual speaker is a plus.
Compensation: $65,800.00/Year – $94,000.00/Year
Apply: Submit Resume here
Apply other jobs.