Leidos Defense Group is looking to hire a Junior Project Planner in Chesapeake, to apply job check job role and other responsibility to submit job application.
Post : Junior Project Planner
Job #: R-00080365
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Schedule (FT/PT): Full Time
Travel Required: No
Potential for Telework: No
Referral Eligibility: Eligible
Referral Bonus Amount: $2,000
Join a team committed to a mission!
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Junior Project Planner to work in our Chesapeake, Virginia office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the PEO IWS 5 Waterfront Support program. In this mission, we provide installation support for the AN/SQQ-89A(V)15 sonar suite through our skilled team of subject matter experts that performs AIT (Alteration Installation Team) functions aboard U.S Navy ships, installing and upgrading the latest versions of sonar combat systems.
Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geo-spatial and data analytics, cyber-security, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
Responsibilities – Work you’ll do:
In this role, you will support our AIT functions through performing critical logistics functions during the availability planning and execution phases of our installations. Your work will be critical to ensuring that our teams are prepared to commence and continue their work upgrading the Navy’s ships. Your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Availability Planning tasks, such as preparation of schedules, presentations, and other deliverables
- Creation of Quality Assurance workbooks, adhering to our program’s established ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Assistance to our AIT leads in pre-installation preparations
- Other tasks as assigned by management
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Requires HS diploma or equivalent and 1-3 years of prior relevant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-starting approach to work
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education – Favorable if you have:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project
- Prior Navy experience or Prior experience with AIT / shipboard maintenance environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
To Submit Job Application : Visit here
Also apply other jobs :